1. The Annual Campaign raises funds to support:
a. The Y's financial assistance program. With your contribution to our financial assistance program, more children, teens, families, and seniors will be able to enjoy our programs and services, regardless of their ability to pay. Donations are welcome all year to apply towards the Y’s Annual Campaign fund.
2. The core values of the YMCA are:
e. ALL OF THE ABOVE. The Y is guided by four core values: caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility, all qualities we try incorporate in all of our programs, special events, and our work in the community.
3. Membership fees contribute to our Annual Campaign:
FALSE. Membership fees cover the cost of maintaining and operating our facilities. Donated dollars are used to provide membership and program assistance for individuals and families who could not afford to participate otherwise.
4. In 2016, about how many members received financial assistance?
d. Over 1,000. Exactly 1,714 members were scholarship recipients in 2016.
5. In 2016, financial assistance awarded was approximately:
6. Financial assistance is awarded to:
d. Anyone who qualifies. At the Y, no child, family or adult is turned away because of inability to pay.
*Be sure to drop off your quiz at the Bath or Landing Y front desk for a chance to win a $100 Visa card! One winner from each facility will be drawn on June 14.*