Day Camp (Grades 1-5)
Summer 2023 registration is NOW OPEN as of March 1, 2023!
Welcome to Summer Day Camp 2023!
Summer Day Camp at the Bath Area Family YMCA offers excitement, energy, and a world of adventure to explore in a safe and supervised environment. This camp is for children entering grades 1-5 in Fall 2023. Campers can expect to:
- We will not register any packets that are not filled out in full. This includes that all signatures and all immunization records are turned in.
- Pay in full option is for June 26 to August 25. Week 1 is not included, as some local school districts will still be in session.
- We will not be reaching out if packets are not filled out in full. Please ensure that you are submitting all necessary information and forms.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 2 weeks after submitting. If you have not, then please review that you have submitted a full packet.
- Your slot will not be secured until a confirmation email and registration fees have been taken.
- We will not accept any packets that are sent in as photos. This is due to auditing and licensing purposes. Packets need to be emailed, scanned, faxed, or dropped off at the Bath Y.
Pricing and Payment:
Payment is due the Friday before a session starts. Some weeks may include an additional field trip fee. Please note: pay in full is available for a minimum commitment of 9 weeks of summer camp (due to some school districts not finishing until after our first week begins). We are also still offering week 1 of summer camp (June 19-23. Once sessions begin to sell out, paid in full will no longer be an option.
Slots will not be held or secured until all portions of the enrollment packet are filled out, signed, and immunization records are received. If campers are placed on our waitlist, this does not guarantee a slot.
Financial assistance is available to qualifying families! Please click here for more information.
If you have any questions about billing, please contact Childcare Billing Specialist Jackie Stahl.
|Session 1||June 19-23||Member: $210; Community Member: $230|
|Session 2||June 26-30||Member: $210; Community Member: $230|
|Session 3||July 3-7 (no camp July 4)||Member: $210; Community Member: $230|
|Session 4||July 10-14||Member: $210; Community Member: $230|
|Session 5||July 17-21||Member: $210; Community Member: $230|
|Session 6||July 24-28||Member: $210; Community Member: $230|
|Session 7||July 31-August 4||Member: $210; Community Member: $230|
|Session 8||August 7-11||Member: $210; Community Member: $230|
|Session 9||August 14-18||Member: $210; Community Member: $230|
|Session 10||August 21-25||Member: $210; Community Member: $230|
Please note: additional field trip fees may apply.
|Early & Late Camp Care||Days & Times||Pricing|
|One Week Early Drop Off||Monday-Friday, 6:30-9 a.m.||Additional $30 per week|
|One Week Late Pick UP||Monday-Friday, 4-5:30 p.m.||Additional $25 per week|
2023 Weekly Day Camp Themes
Please note: all trips and beach days are subject to change due to staffing, busing and weather.