Here for You
As the school year begins, let us help fill the gaps during the off days of school with our support team.
The Bath Area Family YMCA is here to provide Hybrid Learning for Brunswick students during their off days this school year. Students will receive guidance and support during their digital learning times and have opportunities to be outside, weather depending.
The Y follows all state and CDC guidelines in response to COVID-19.
What You Need to Know
- The Y will be providing Hybrid Learning for Brunswick and RSU 1 students (now accepting Phippsburg!) ONLY. K-5.
- Site: Brunswick: The Landing YMCA | RSU 1: The Bath Area Family YMCA
- Hours & Fees: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. | $125 a week for 2 days | $150 a week for 3 days
- Before Care Available: 6:30-9 a.m., additional $15 a week
- After Care Available: 4-5:30 p.m., additional $10 a week
- When emailing, please be sure to specify which days and times your child will be needing care.
*If you have already filled out a Before & After School enrollment packet for your child for the 2020-2021 school year, you do not need to fill out any additional paperwork.
For families to enroll in Hybrid Learning, a Before & After School enrollment packet (below) must be filled out in full and returned to School Age and Camp Director Kayla Royer.
If you have already filled out a Before & After School enrollment packet for your child for the 2020-2021 school year, you do not need to fill out any additional paperwork.