LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA is a free 12-week program for adult cancer survivors. Trained YMCA wellness coaches work with each participant as they transition from treatment to regaining their physical and emotional strength.
Coaches develop individual programs in a Small Group setting to help participants:
- Build muscle mass and strength
- Increase flexibility and endurance
- Improve day-to-day life
- Prevent unwanted weight changes
- Improve energy levels and self esteem
- Develop a community of fellow survivors, YMCA staff and members
A new session of Livestrong begins in Spring 2023 and will meet weekly on Mondays and Wednesdays from 11:30 a.m. to a p.m. at the Landing YMCA and the Bath YMCA.
To sign up and more information and to receive a medical release form, please reach out to Robin Newell at (207) 443-4112 x27 or email@example.com.