Before/After School Y Care
Our Before & After School Program
This program gives children an opportunity to interact with their peers in a school setting, explore child-centered areas, experiment with art, enjoy a nutritious snack, receive help with homework, participate in directed after-school activities, and engage in physical activity both inside and outside.
Lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together to invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors.
2021-2022 School Year Y Care Enrollment
Enrollment for our Before & After School Y Care program for the 2020-2021 school year is now open!
- Enrollment Packets for the 2020-2021 school year are available below.
- Registration is taken on a first come first served basis. Turning in your packet does NOT guarantee a spot and you may be placed on a wait list. You will be contacted shortly after turning in required paperwork for confirmation of enrollment.
- Please give 1-2 weeks for confirmation of enrollment as we are anticipating an increase in enrollment packets.
Our Traditional Before & After School Program
- Is currently offered at Kate Furbish Elementary School in Brunswick. Our RSU 1 sites are still TBD.
- Are licensed by ME DHS.
- Are supervised by trained, screened staff with low student to adult ratios.
- Offer daily homework support and healthy snacks.
- Provide enriching activities and projects.
- Offer financial aid to families
AM Care: Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m.-start of school
PM Care: Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:30 p.m.
Financial aid is available for Y Care programming. Click here to download an fill out a Financial Aid form and turn in with your Enrollment Packet.
Registrations will be accepted via:
Fax: (207) 443-1079
Mail: ATTN: Kayla Royer, Bath Area Family YMCA, 303 Centre St., Bath, ME 04530.
Following submission, please give 1-2 weeks for confirmation of enrollment as we are anticipating an increase in enrollment packets.
*Please be sure to attach immunizations to the enrollment packet. Your child will not be enrolled until we receive their immunizations.*