One Y For All – Mission Expansion Campaign
The Bath Area Family YMCA and the Landing YMCA support strong communities through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. With two busy YMCAs working as one, we can all support the growing needs of our community.
Change is Coming!
Join others as we raise the remaining $1,000,000 to complete the ONE Y FOR ALL campaign this year! Generous donors are matching an additional $1 to every $3 you give through December 2019. Our facility upgrades include:
- Locker room renovations and upgrades to the wellness studios at the Bath Y
- Parking improvements
- Purchase and renovation of the Landing Y
Why Do We Need Your Help?
The ONE Y FOR ALL campaign was created to support the growing needs of our community, with two Ys working as one. Together, we can:
- Provide a solid start through the Ys accredited Pre-Kindergarten program.
- Support working families through before-and-after school care in five area elementary schools.
- Offer peace-of-mind to parents that children are safe and nurtured.
- Be there for people of all ages and abilities in their pursuit of a healthy lifestyle.
- Sustain an organization that will weather economic challenges and remain relevant for generations to come.
Recognizing Your Generosity
Your support of the ONE Y FOR ALL campaign can change lives. While all donors are thanked and acknowledged, special recognition is available for gifts over $2,500 for individuals, families, businesses and organizations, or in honor or memory of a loved one. Please contact us about a special naming opportunity that interests you.
You are invited to spread your ONE Y FOR ALL pledge over several years or make a one-time gift for the current year.
To donate with your VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, or Discover card, click the button below.
You can also:
- Download a pledge form here and mail your gift to the Bath Area Family YMCA at 303 Centre St., Bath, ME 04530.
- Give in person at the Bath or Landing YMCA, or call (207) 443-4112.
- Donate through a Donor Advised Fund, Qualified Charitable Distribution, or a gift of stock or property. Speak with your financial adviser for details. Stock giving instructions can be found here.
For more information, contact Caroline Kurrus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 443-4112 x29.
The Y is a 501(c)3 charitable organization and gifts are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. Our Tax ID number is 01-0211812.
Participate in our Facebook fundraiser when it goes live! Stay tuned for details.