Before/After School Y Care
Learn more about our hybrid and virtual learning options for the scchool year.
2020-2021 School Year Y Care Enrollment Now Open!
Enrollment for our Before & After School Y Care program for the 2020-2021 school year is now open!
- Enrollment Packets for the 2020-2021 school year are available below.
- Registration is taken on a first come first served basis. Turning in your packet does NOT guarantee a spot and you may be placed on a wait list. You will be contacted shortly after turning in required paperwork for confirmation of enrollment.
Our Before & After School Program
This program gives children an opportunity to interact with their peers in a school setting, explore child-centered areas, experiment with art, enjoy a nutritious snack, receive help with homework, participate in directed after-school activities, and engage in physical activity both inside and outside.
Lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together to invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors.
AM Care: Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m.-start of school
PM Care: Monday-Friday, 3:00-5:30 p.m.
Our Traditional Before & After School Program
- Are offered at RSU 1 and Brunswick school locations. Potential to add Bath Area Family YMCA and Landing YMCA locations.
- Are licensed by ME DHS.
- Are supervised by trained, screened staff with low student to adult ratios.
- Offer daily homework support and healthy snacks.
- Provide enriching activities.
- Offer financial aid to families
Financial aid is available for Y Care programming. Click here to download an fill out a Financial Aid form and turn in with your Enrollment Packet.