The Bath Area Family YMCA & Landing YMCA are now offering outdoor fitness classes and walking groups to get you moving and getting active with others (while maintaining social distance)!
**Outdoor fitness classes and walking groups are only available to active members.**
How to Reserve Your Spot
- Use our new online reservation system to reserve a spot in class. Registration opens 24 hours prior to class time.
- Members can also email the respective fitness directors listed below at least 24 hours in advance of class/group walking time.
- To cancel a reservation, members must cancel their reservation online or email at least 2 hours prior to class. Repeat no shows will lose the privilege of making reservations.
- If there is inclement weather, classes and walking groups will be cancelled. Select classes* will be taught virtually.
Monday: Silver Fit @ 9 a.m. with Duke
Monday: Tai Chi @ 9 a.m. with Bill
Tuesday: Essential Movez @ 8 a.m. with Karen
Tuesday: Cardio + Strength + Core @ 9 a.m. with Robin NEW!
Tuesday: Vinyasa Yoga @ 10:30 a.m. with Melinda
Wednesday: Silver Fit @ 8 a.m. with Karen
Wednesday: Barre Above @ 9 a.m. with Bea
Wednesday: Silver Fit 1.0 @ 10 a.m. with Karen
Thursday: Heart Dance @ 8 a.m. with Maggie
Thursday: Yogalates @ 9:30 a.m. with Ann
Friday: Silver Fit @ 8 a.m. with Karen
Friday: Zumba* @ 9 a.m. with Bea
Download a schedule here.
Monday: HIIT @ 7:30 a.m. with Jess NEW!
Monday: Maine Muscles @ 9:45 a.m. with Rebecca NEW!
Monday: Silver Strong @ 10 a.m. with Angie S.
Tuesday: Tai Chi @ 7 a.m. with Bill
Tuesday: Exercise for Parkinson's @ 10 a.m. with Angie S.
Wednesday: Gentle Yoga @ 9:30 a.m. with Sue Kelly
Wednesday: Mindful Mobility @ 10 a.m. with Angie S.
Wednesday: Total Body Training @ 12 p.m. with Kelly NEW!
Wednesday: Zumba @ 5:30 p.m. with Bea
Thursday: Barre @ 9:30 a.m. with Daneem
Thursday: Walking Group & Lunch @ 10 a.m. with Angie S. Optional lunch to follow the walk. Bring a bag lunch and water.
Thursday: Pop Pilates @ 5:30 p.m. with Daneem
Friday: Maine Muscles @ 9:45 a.m. with Rebecca
Friday: Silver Strong @ 10 a.m. with Angie S.
Download a schedule here.
Outdoor Class Guidelines
- Members must arrive 15 minutes in advance to check in. This check-in will include:
- Signing a one-time membership waiver specific to COVID-19.
- Having your temperature checked by a Y staff. If a fever of 100 degrees F is detected, the member will not be allowed to participate in classes/groups for 72 hours.
- Regarding masks:
- For Walking Groups: All members are encouraged to wear face coverings for outdoor walking. Members who choose not to wear a mask must increase their physical distance to 14 feet from other participants.
- For Fitness Classes: State guidelines are advising a minimum distance of 14 feet from others if wearing a mask during class is not possible.
- Members are required to bring their own equipment. This includes yoga mat, water bottle, sunscreen, towel, etc.
- If any Y equipment is used during class, it will be disinfected before and after every class by staff.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for participants, but proper hand washing before and after is always recommended.